emacs font problem

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Tue Jun 12 08:51:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I use emacs for almost everything, but since I switched to Feisty Fawn I have
a font problem which makes reading the bottom line (where one can enter
commands) unreadable (it is if a cursor symbol is put above each character)
and quite often in the mid of the screen 2 to 3 lines are drawn one above
another. Prssing recenter (Ctrl-L) fixes this for a short time, but it is
very annoying. Has someone a solution?

I aslo tried emacs-snapshot-x but in this version, fly-spell mode does not
work? Currently I use emacs21.

Tx/Alain