start-up

Chris Malton chrism at cjsoftuk.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 10 12:48:54 UTC 2007

I had this issue, and it perplexed me for several months.

Then, I took out my PCI IDE RAID controller and used the motherboard IDE
channels (I needed the extra two channels) and it works fine.

What extra hardware do you have?

Especially in the way of SATA, SCSI, IDE controllers that aren't on the
motherboard.

Chris