Setting wine (windows) path

NoOp glgxg at mfire.com
Sat Jun 9 19:59:50 UTC 2007

On 06/09/2007 10:49 AM, Derek Broughton wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>
>> On 06/08/2007 04:39 AM, Ben Edwards wrote:
>>> How do I add to the windows PATH in wine.  Have done some googeling
>>> but all I can get is stuff about setting Linux path.
>>>
>>> Ime using Feisty.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ben
>>
>> http://winehq.org/
>>  http://winehq.org/site/documentation
>>   http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index
>>
>> and winecfg is what you are looking for.
>
> You know, that's what I thought, but when I read the OP yesterday I tried to
> find somewhere to set (Windows) environment variables in winecfg.  Not
> there...

Not sure what environment variables you are wanting to edit, but if you
can't find them in winecfg you might try regedit:
http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/using-regedit

Anything beyond that is probably better asked on the wine newsgroup:
comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine
Thats a very active group & generally you can find an answer straight away.