Broken Repositories And Things

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at
Sat Jun 9 18:35:16 UTC 2007

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> Hi All,
> A bit of info if you please.  I see that
> is broke supposedly for just a day
> or two but still unavailable after several days.

Where did you find this server?  Is it a standard Ubuntu repo mirror?
Then, you can just use .

> Also, tried to order from Shipit and alternate feisty
> CD but can't get anything but the live CD which wont
> work on my 128 MB ram.  Is there an alternate CD for
> feisty?  If so, can anyone give me the uri link to
> order it,

I think you can buy it for $5 (including shipping) at

> I've really googled for a
> couple of days for the alternate CD but only came up
> with one that you can burn to CD(iso image) but I
> can't burn a CD.

If you post your location, maybe someone will be willing to mail one to you.

  Any suggestions most appreciated.  I
> have one post with replies that I haven't responded to
> because I haven't received the digest.  Have requested
> it twice and only get a bounced email because I am
> already subscribed.

You have to go to
, enter your address at the bottom field, then change the option on that

Matthew Flaschen