Help

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Sat Jun 9 01:21:03 UTC 2007

Matthew Flaschen spake thusly on 06/08/2007 01:56 AM:
> Peter Garrett wrote:
>> InfraRecorder can burn ISOs - in fact it is the recommended app for
>> windows users to do so, and the instructions on that help page are based on
>> it.
>
> And that recommendation is correct.  I added it and the screenshot to
> the page (after testing thoroughly).
>
> Matthew Flaschen

Nero Ultimate or Roxio Media Creator burn them quite well too (of course
they costs $$ but are well worth it if you ask me - assuming you want
all the extra features).

But for basic DVD/CD burns and (non-protected) rips, InfraRecorder is
quite good.

I've used all of them. I'm a Nero fan myself. :)

I'm only mentioning this because most every Windows PC comes with
software (usually a stripped-down version of Roxio Media Creator or
Nero) that works just fine for burning ISOs.  So there's no need to
install a 2nd program.

--
            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com