low volume on mic on Intel mobo

Felipe Figueiredo philsf79 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 04:17:18 UTC 2007

I haven't been able to solve this problem, but I have figured a
workaround, so I'm posting as a sugestion for whoelse might run into
something similar.

If I change 'Input Source' in gnome mixer to 'Line', then back to
'Mic', capture works as expected. I know it's incredible, and I don't
like voodoo solutions, but this actually works.

regards
FF