Sory

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:00:37 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 01:25:19 mirza lex wrote:
> Is my mistake but I don't know sow well English . I want to install from
> hdd or cd/dvd some programs and I don't know(if you can help me) . I
> haven't connection to the internet but I can download programs from school.
> I want to know what is the best compiler form c++ in ubuntu because I want
> to do same programs and haw to install that?(I install g++ but I don't now
> where to write the cod source if the extension of one file is cpp in the
> properties write "file c++" but how to compile that ?? ) I download the
> compiler Intel c++ it is good? How can install??because he take me 1 hours
> but I can't install he. I read  some  eg  from  ubuntu.org  but  I  can't
> understand   ("sudo" what is the synonim 's)
>
>              And the language is Romanian for the romanian people but I sow
> the best persons are work whit the ubuntu and I want to thank you

Hi Mirza

Your English is good enough for most of us to understand I think. I'Ve not
tried the intel compiler though I have tried a few. I settled on KDevelop. It
has a number of base projects to choose from. You can even write programs for
windows which will run under wine in ubuntu

As for sudo, I believe it's an acronym for super user do. I could be wrong

James