Help me.........

David papabeardk at comporium.net
Tue Jun 5 13:32:52 UTC 2007

Some of the words seem to be of spanish or latin base, but even
babelfish could not translate it for me. It would seem that the writer
is asking about linux distros that handle C++ and have compliers. But
that is only a layman guess from my broken spanish translation. I bet I
am totally off the mark. I guess I am not much help here either.
David Kellin
kellin.org