Ubuntu and Perl

Luigi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:20:53 UTC 2007

On 5/30/07, Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> After many years of installing my own version of Perl next to the system
> installed version, I'm now trying to be a good boy and just use the system
> installed versions of Perl / Apache / mod_perl2 etc.
>
> But, as I'm now more restricted, I need some questions answered.

[snip]

> How do I make my own packages to install?

[snip]

So, who does what out there?

apt-get install dh-make-perl

man dh-make-perl

dh-make-perl [...] --cpan Test::Base

dh-make-perl is a wonderful piece of work! No need to use CPAN directly if
you can help it.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------