democracyplayer problems

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Jun 3 14:39:40 UTC 2007

I'm tryng to get democracyplayer working. The system is:

Linux ubuntu 2.6.20-16-generic #2 SMP

I did an apt-get install democracyplayer and that went well, but when I run
it I get the following:

  gtk.threads_enter()
  /var/lib/python-support/python2.5/democracy/frontend_implementation/gtk_queue.py:129:
  GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.threads_leave is deprecated, use
  gtk.gdk.threads_leave instead
	gtk.threads_leave()
	X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 167
  Major opcode:  144
	Minor opcode:  3
	  Resource id:  0x0
	  Failed to open device
	  X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 167
		Major opcode:  144
	  Minor opcode:  3
		Resource id:  0x0
		Failed to open device
		WARNING: timeout (Feed update (Feedless Videos)) too slow
	(1.322 secs)
		WARNING: opml.php has no scheme
		WARNING: Assuming port 80 for scheme:
		DTV: Warning couldn't load feed at opm
Failed to open device
WARNING: timeout (Feed update (Feedless Videos)) too slow (1.322 secs)
WARNING: opml.php has no scheme
WARNING: Assuming port 80 for scheme:
DTV: Warning couldn't load feed at opml.php (<class
'httpclient.MalformedURL'>: Error: Invalid URL -- opml.php is not a valid
URL)
DTV: updating the Guide
Setting VolumeLevel to 1.0
gtkAsyncMethod: <function _gtkInit at 0x8790e64> took too long: 1.601
*** Daemon ready ***
WARNING: Running: <dl_daemon.command.FindHTTPAuthCommand instance at
0x8abb34c> too slow (0.648 secs)
initRenderers: couldn't load gstrenderer: ximagesink
loaded renderer 'xinerenderer'

What do I need to do to get this working?

--
I'm sorry, no one here has any intentions of helping you with anything.
I am the manager of all of Customer Service."