Info regarding Ubuntu

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 07:54:17 UTC 2007

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but this is funny. Very funny.

Why didn't I think of it ;)

Robin_Sharma at Dell.com wrote:     Info regarding Ubuntu
  Hi,

  I came to know about Ubuntu Operating System from the Internet and it looks very exciting to me.

  I would like to install this software on my system. Please guide me with this as I have few questions.
  I am using a Dell Notebook with Windows Vista Home Premium Installed on it.
  Can I install the Ubuntu on this notebook, along with Windows Vista?
  I want to know that Can I install Ubuntu  on my notebook along with Windows Vista. Can I use the Dual boot option thereby keeping both Windows Vista and Ubuntu.

  If it is possible please let me know the steps that I need to follow to complete this installation. I think that the boot loaders are different for Vista as well as Ubuntu.
  Also from where can I get the drivers for the Dell Notebook after installing the Ubuntu on it.
  Please reply back as soon as possible.
  Regards
  Robin Sharma
  Tech Support Expert