Spell check in Quanta in Ubuntu

scott slewin at rogers.com
Mon Jul 30 20:02:46 UTC 2007

Hi,

	I have moved from Kubuntu to Ubuntu and love most of the software.  One
of only two programs I still like to use from KDE is Quanta.  It seems
to work fine in Gnome except for one problem, the spell check does not
work.  I checked and noticed I have ASpell installed, but it keeps on
saying the following when I try to use the spell checker.

"The spelling program could not be started. Please make sure you have
set the correct spelling program and that it is properly configured and
in your PATH."

Any help on getting this to work would be great.  I have all suggested
software installed for Quanta.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 7.04 (Feisty Fawn)