help needed, driver and lang

Nelson do Vale Oliveira nelsondovale at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:04:02 UTC 2007

Well, I am running Ubuntu 7.04 in HP DV 9000 without trouble. I am aware
though that sometimes it is necessary to install proprietary driver. I
suggest that if you have problems even after you enable the restricted
drivers, you should install the Automatix and let it do the job for you.
Take a look at www.getautomatix.com . It is a really handy tool at least
for a beginner like me.

I am sorry, but i cannot help on the arabic characters.