Drivers for Ubuntu

rupert apron aphexx0407 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:09:12 UTC 2007

I have another question, I ran the Live CD of Ubuntu 7.04 on my system and
everything seem to work fine except for one thing. When I tried to open the
Examples and tried playing OGG files I dont have any sounds.

Is this normal or will it be like this if I install Ubuntu on my PC?

I'm using an on-board Realtek HD Audio on a MSI K9-Neo (MS-7260) mobo.

This is the first time I will run Ubuntu on my PC.

BTW, thanks for the tip deepak.

Thank you!