Skype for Linux

subramani subramani95 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:58:55 UTC 2007

On 7/27/07, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> Given that he asked for (and you sent him to) a .deb package, why would he
> need to check his software versions?  Doesn't the package have proper
> dependency configuration?

Dont know whether the package is having proper dependency
configuration or not. He told that the latest version is very hard to
install. So that I listed the packages required for skype with
versions. He might have some older versions of the above packages in
Ubuntu 6.06. I guess he faced the problem because of this.

--- R * Subramani
My Log File : http://rsubramani.wordpress.com