PGDP Proofreading Interface

das দাশ dasd.here at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 04:40:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 21:33 -0700, Jared Buck wrote:
> You should ask this question on the PGDP boards (I am a volunteer for
> DP) as you'd be able to ask those who created the interface
> directly.

Yeah, I asked them. Donovan is very helpful. He gave me this link, when
I asked if it is available at all as a package. But, see, now the
problem is, as per the installation text, it will need some
dependencies. I have installed them too. Now, what I/we want is some
package form, that will run on Ubuntu. Do you think I/we will have to
learn PHP to run this? Can you create a package like that for us?

---
das