which ubuntu

ari sarkar ari_sarkar_1980 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 25 18:57:39 UTC 2007

Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
> James Takac spake thusly on 236108016 ::
>

> Assuming Ari and those gamers have no less than 4GB of RAM.....

First of all, right now I don't play games regularly. :( I may start
again soon.

My rig is not eye popping, it's just good.
ASUS M2NPV-VM with AMDx2 3600+, 1GB RAM, nvidia6150 integrated(64MB
shared from system RAM)

In this config, I found 64 bit faster for productivity works like,
openoffice, java development, application opening/closing. I play
Football Manager 2007 through wine. And it's faster in Linux than in
Windows. :)

And all 32bit programs (if any) are working fine.
Did I say, java, flash installed by an automatic script and it was
really smooth?

--
Ari Sarkar
Kolkata, India