rdesktop not working with vista

James R. Jones bnjrj at uaf.edu
Tue Jul 24 18:57:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

I trying to get rdesktop working with vista.  I using ubuntu 6.10 and
have been using rdesktop to connect to xp & 2003 servers.  However with
vista I getting connection reset by peer error.  I can rdp into the
vista system from a xp system using dameware, however from the ubuntu
system it does not work.  I figure there some small setting that needs
to change and I just need to know what it is.  I have done some searches
on yahoo and I have not found an answer.  Any info would be appreciated.

jim