Gutsy - report a problem

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:51:06 UTC 2007

I tried Gutsy Tribe 3.

I've got an Intel G965 Iintegrated Graphics Chipset.
With Gutsy Tribe 3 composite is enabled by default with my card
and all is good.

The only problem I got is with video playback.

By default the Multimedia Manager (or a similar name in Preferences)
setting is to use XVideo but it is causing problems. Video playback
won't work.

The solution is one of two options:

1. Disbale composite.
2. Choose to use X11 for multimedia (no XV)

One of them should be applied as default for gutsy with
a Intel G965 IGC. I think.
Where do I have to suggest this?  Launchpad has not an
item that I am able to identify as the right place for it.

TIA
--Luca