How to cut off a ssh connection

Ulf Rompe Ulf.Rompe at icem.com
Thu Jul 19 08:20:54 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 18.07.2007, 11:43 -0400 schrieb Matthew Flaschen:
> > does the same (while remaining the current process tree untouched,
> but I think slay will also do it this way).
>
> Sorry, what do you mean "remaining the current process tree
> untouched"?

I mean that the command won't kill it's own process tree. Imagine you
are logged in as "luser" and want to kill some or all of your own
processes. killall will do it, but the shell you started killall in and
everything beneath it will remain intact.

[x] ulf

--
Act social. Share your system. http://www.getinternetexplorer.com/