Concerned about errors in my .xsession-errors file

Richard E Miles r.godzilla at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 01:18:16 UTC 2007

I have errors in my .xsession-errors file
They do not stop X windows or kde from running. I am concerned that something is wrong in kde or there is something I need to do to stop these
errors. Does anyone no of a way to stop them or should I be worried that something is wrong. Here is the beginning of the .xsession-errors file:

Xsession: X session started for rmiles at Mon Jul 16 12:12:08 PDT 2007
startkde: Starting up...
kbuildsycoca running...
Launched ok, pid = 5422
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x1e001ca
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x1e001ca
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  15
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x1e001ca
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x1e001ca
There are already artsd objects registered, looking if they are active...
 Error: Can't add object reference (probably artsd is already running).
       If you are sure it is not already running, remove the relevant files:

       /tmp/ksocket-rmiles/Arts_SoundServerV2
       /tmp/ksocket-rmiles/Arts_SoundServer
       /tmp/ksocket-rmiles/Arts_SimpleSoundServer
       /tmp/ksocket-rmiles/Arts_PlayObjectFactory
       /tmp/ksocket-rmiles/Arts_AudioManager

X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  157
  Minor opcode:  6
  Resource id:  0x138
kdecore (KProcess): WARNING: _attachPty() 11
kdecore (KProcess): WARNING: _attachPty() 11
X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  157
  Minor opcode:  6
  Resource id:  0x138
kdecore (KProcess): WARNING: _attachPty() 14
X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  157
  Minor opcode:  6
:
Richard Miles