Trash

musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:53:20 UTC 2007

Yes, I had that issue recently.

I discovered that clicking on the bin would bring up the "folder view"
and there is an "empty trash" button on the upper left.

But it went away again pretty recently - have you updated again recently?

Try that, worked for me.

cheers

Lachlan

On 7/16/07, Luca Dionisi <luca.dionisi at gmail.com> wrote:
> My trash is not workin any more
> When I drop a file in the trash, it vanishes but
> the trash seems still empty, and I can't do "Empty trash"
> Instead the file is in ~/.Trash
>
> Has someone else this issue?
>
> --Luca

In measure theory (a branch of mathematical analysis), one says that a
property holds almost everywhere if the set of elements for which the
property does not hold is a null set, i.e. is a set with measure zero.
If used for properties of the real numbers, the Lebesgue measure is
assumed unless otherwise stated. It is abbreviated a. e.; in older
literature one can find p. p. instead, which stands for the equivalent
French language phrase presque partout.
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almost_everywhere