Feisty + Wireless PC Card

cj debiani386 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 00:49:30 UTC 2007

> Pretty well any wifi card should work with ndiswrapper, but some will work
> much better with native linux drivers.

Well, some do, some dont. mine doesnt ( :( ). the ndiswrapper will see
and install the drivers, but modprobe wont set it up. i followed the
instructions given in the wiki when i tried setting up my wireless.

besides, the ndiswrapper does have a wiki that tells you which wireless
adapters that it has been tested on. Some wireless adapters that are not
on that list may work (and some NICs may also work too as it says on
there site, but most NICs should work with linux w/o the ndiswrapper).
--cj