Firefox fail to comunicate: Encryption Issue

Joel Goguen jtgoguen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:04:31 UTC 2007

What encryption algorithms do you have enabled?  I just attempted the
page, and I can load their secure pages fine.

So what version of Firefox are you using (Help -> About Mozilla
Firefox), what encryption is enabled (Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced
-> Encryption), what version of Ubuntu are you running, and do you
have all the latest updates?  Is this all HTTPS sites or only some?

On 7/15/07, H. S. Rai <hardeep.rai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Firefox and www.sbicard.com cannot communicate securely because they
> have no common encryption algorithm.
>
> This is what I get, on trying to logon from above mentioned website.
>
> Although I emailed to their customercare of sbicard, but I expect
> quick and better solution from community than company.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> H.S.Rai

Joel Goguen