Installation

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net
Fri Jul 13 16:34:46 UTC 2007

make sure you a backup of your files.
then use the instaler disk partition to make some space from that drive.
you will need around 10GiB for a common use, and at least 3GiBs for
small install.
when you are done resizing your drive, creat a root partition (/) and a swap.
if you have enought space also create a home partition.
that should be it.
its easy. you just have to select that disk, and get some free space on it.