Clock screensaver?

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 15:30:53 UTC 2007

I dunno. I've had a google round and from what I can see .......... I'm amazed there's no clock screensaver for gnome. really amazed.

If you want badly, install KDE. Sorry but can;t help you.

Has this been implemented?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-screensaver/+bug/46548

/* wrote:

>  Is there a clock screensaver for Ubuntu 7.04?

How do I use it under Ubuntu?

--
Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ

Maxim for the Internet Age: The e-mail of the species is deadlier than
the mail...