Icon Launcher + .jar file

Dom Incollingo domincollingo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:22:01 UTC 2007

Glad it helped.

I'm not sure what the best source of java information is.  Most of what I
know about java I learned through java programming.  Sun has a pretty good
java tutorial with a section on jar files:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/deployment/jar/index.html

You might take a look at that to see if it helps.  Good luck.