printer driver for EPSON LQ 2180

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 19:35:44 UTC 2007

On 07/04/2007 07:20 PM, Chabib MhD wrote:

> I have a problem with my printer LQ 2180,  If I just test print it
> seem right, but if I print some document it can't be right,  the
> output is like strange font, any one have more good driver for me????

What printer driver are you currently using?

You can alway try:
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=epson-lq-2180-ppd

Download the epson-lq-2180-ppd-1.0-1.fc5.i386.html rpm, doubleclick in
Nautilus for the archive manager, extract the ppd file. Copy the
epson-lq-2180-ppd file to /etc/cups/ppd and /usr/share/cups/model/custom