Anyone who's just installed Feisty 7.04

musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:56:15 UTC 2007

This may get me in trouble, but I recommend...vlc as my media player of
choice

you can find it in synaptic, and it is the ultimate of all media players -
dvds, wmas, movs, you name it...

it's the bomb

BUT, to answer your questions, the default that was entered (I've not
changed it) is:

totem %m

in the preference you talk about.

welcome to FOSS land! it's grand

cheers
L.

--
In measure theory (a branch of mathematical analysis), one says that a
property holds almost everywhere if the set of elements for which the