Preview While Browsing Directories

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Wed Jan 31 21:31:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 15:04 -0600, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> Yes, Gnome's default manager will preview in any window, one of its
> drawbacks, IMO.

That may be. What I said though was that the option to enable preview is
available from any (default) file manager window by going to Edit ->
Preferences -> Preview. From my original reply:
On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 23:16 +0100, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> In any file manager window, go to Edit -> Preferences -> Preview

This stupid thread now contains 15 messages of noise just because people
read sloppily, jump to conclusions and complain to me. If you and Derek
feel so strongly about same rights for every Ubuntu flavor, a simple
reply of "by the way, if you use <minority file manager>, you can find
the option in <location>" would have sufficed.

As it is, this thread is getting pretty annoying.