ATI & Cedega?

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Tue Jan 30 10:23:10 UTC 2007

Hi!

I play World of Warcraft on Edgy, but not with Cedega (never managed to
install WoW on Cedega) but with Crossover Office, which you can download
try-and-buy from http://www.codeweavers.com/ . Wow installs spotless and
runs like a charm (including the Blizzard Updater, and all extensions I
use for my little Gnome Warlock). I notice that WoW on Crossover Office
is faster in disk intensive areas like Ironforge AH than on the same
machine on Windows. Crossover is also based on WINE.

The machine I am running this on is an old Toshiba Tecra M2 laptop. Has
an NVIDIA 64MB GeForce FX Go 5200...

I did have problems when I tried using fglrx, and compis... so went back
to the "normal" 3D drivers. Works like a charm.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*