Thunderbird and reply-to-list

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Tue Jan 30 09:50:04 UTC 2007

Jeffrey F. Bloss wrote:
> My copy apparently does not, at least not that I could find.

    Did you have the extension installed?  The patch only makes it possible
for the extension to work.  Other than that there's no difference.

> If you're in the market for a new email client you should try
> Claws-Mail (compiled from source, not the one in the repos). It's the
> best email client there is ever, and I dare anyone to say otherwise. ;-P

    If it had decent IMAP support I might switch back to it.  But Thunderbird
being able to store all mail on the IMAP store has spoiled me.  Since I often
switch between two machines having any portion of the mail required to be
stored locally, be it trash or sent-mail (the common culprits) is unacceptable.