release confusion

Damien Hull dhull at digitaloverload.net
Mon Jan 29 01:05:50 UTC 2007

I'm with you on this. It's confusing. I've decided to stay with Dapper
for everything I do. Some friends have switched to Edgy. They haven't
said anything bad about it. I use Ubuntu for work so I'm not taking any
chances.

For testing new Distributions you could get a removable drive tray. I
don't know what I would do with out them.