(K)Ubuntu & Mac OS/X

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:29:08 UTC 2007

I have both a TiBook and a 2.33GHz 20"iMac. I dual boot OSX and Kubuntu 6.10
on the TiBook and I run Parallels on the iMac with XP, PclinuxOS 2.6 and
Kubuntu 6.10 along with various other distros as the mood strikes me.
The only drawback to parallels is that at his time you can't easily get
fullscreen and anything other than the default 800x600 res you have to
enable in X11. The guest OS run at native speed, however.
On the TiBook G4 866 MgHz Yaboot works flawlessly
--
Steven Didier