Windows Media Files

Trevor Nye trevor.nye at trnye.fr
Mon Jan 22 20:01:13 UTC 2007

I made the choice and regrette dit. My machine was a complete mess after
automatix.

Still I knew how to install ubuntu after soi t was a good learning circle
for me.

HTH

To upgrade or not to upgrade, its a matter of choice. But you always will be
able to make a clean installation. :-)

In the end what really matters is to prevent the use of proprietary formats.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:50:04 -0300
"Antonio Fonseca" < antonio.fonseca at gmail.com
<mailto:antonio.fonseca at gmail.com> > wrote:

> I decided to go ahead and suggest the evaluation of
> Automatix.
>
> At the end it is a matter of users choice!

Sure, go ahead ;-) If you like breaking things, no-one will stop you I
suppose ;-)

Have fun picking up the pieces on your next dist upgrade!

Peter