VMMWare with slow refresh rate in fullscreen.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:28:34 UTC 2007

When I run WindowsXP on VMWare It runs great so long as I have it in a
small window. When I move to fullscreen the display looks terrible, as
if the refresh rate is very slow. I click the windows
desktop->Properties->Options>Advanced->Display (translated) and I try
to change the refresh rate. However, the only refresh rate is "Use the
hardware default" (translated). How can I bring VMWare up to a 85mHz
refresh rate?

The Ubuntu host has 85mHz refresh, and 768*1024 resolution. Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/java.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/48/402/pink_floyd/pulse.html