Windows equivalents -nice link

Ghostmaster GH0STMASTER at alltel.net
Wed Jan 17 07:31:08 UTC 2007

I have something similar on my website.  The good thing about mine is you
can read it, the bad thing is it needs to be updated.  I have checked
several times with the original website owner and the page hasn't been
there.  I don't know if I have the only copy or not.  Good to know there is
backup somewhere though.

http://linux.learningpc4beginners.com/The.Linux.table.of.equivalents.html