[Fwd: FW: Re: Daylight Savings Time and impact on Computers]

Jeff Ubuntu at n9cqs.com
Wed Jan 17 02:08:04 UTC 2007

The following message came on our work EMAIL today.  Apparently,
Daylight savings time is changing Sundays when it is deployed.  Guess
you can see how current I stay with things.  Anyway, the EMAIL copied
below says that Microsoft is going to send out patches for their
system.

My question is... is Ubuntu going to get a similar fix... and will that
come through the automatic updates?
Thanks
Jeff