Unsupported: Epson Photo R360

Rich Lott rl5 at shinyblue.net
Tue Jan 16 19:21:08 UTC 2007

Plese Ignore last post: I ran the
script /usr/local/EPAva/LITE/scripts/setup-cups.sh (which asked me to confirm
the /dev name) and then the other script seemed to work, then I ran
inst-cups-post.sh and that seemed to work, and then it installed and now I
can print!

thanks!

one last thing: is there any way to do borderless printing with this driver
that you know of?

thanks,
rich