Core Due for Ubuntu

Robert Stockdale IV bobstockdale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 11:30:22 UTC 2007

If you want the most bang for the buck, AMD Turion 64 mobile processor. With
Intel you pay more for the name than for the processor. Besides, I believe
Intel should still be paying for their involvement with MS as denoted in the
"Halloween Document". By supporting them you are forgiving them.  AMD makes
a stronger processor for the money as well. Just my 2 cents.
Bob