Turning video_ts filesystem to avi.

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:07:29 UTC 2007

Thanks everyone.  I know how to rip directly from DVD.  I use
DVD-Rip-O-Matic which is very simple and works fine (It needs some KDE
stuff but I can live with that).

The problem is I have the file structure on my hard disk but no longer
have the DVD.  I have avidmux a go, will give it a go (it douse seem
to take a VERY long time to load files, I think it may be going some
kind of conversion.

mucho gratias,
Ben