error messages installing .deb file

Yagnesh Desai ynd at lntenc.com
Wed Jan 10 10:15:34 UTC 2007

Dear Weaver;

This dependencies are like web. There are dependancies of
the dependancies hence all of 11 files would be required.

I am sorry for the error in typing the first link its:
http://desaiyn.tripod.com/laptop/ubuntu_on_thinkpad_R52.html

Well the second link will surly be better as my HowTo is very
novice.

Infact I was thinking if there can be a good

"HowTo install packages on ubuntu without internet"

I found that most of the user of this mailing list have internet working on
there ubuntu and they feel its default for other user too. (Its not their
fault)

For Last 4 months I am now doing this regularly.

Lets start and make one good HowTo. . . Don't you think so?
2 will be always better than 1.

While we can also request LJL's help who has created this freeport.

Regards

Yagnesh