error messages installing .deb file

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 10 09:58:59 UTC 2007

Hi!
I think Network Manager may have set itself up.
As far as I am aware no errors were reported and it seemed to say "set
up" to various files or "setting up such and such" so I presume it has
installed properly although I haven't checked yet since it has only just
finished.
For some reason it wouldn't work with 3 files and Network Manager so I
just coppied the whole lot into my home directory so I presume this has
resolved the problem as it didn't say it couldn't find anything unless
it has coppied files that it doesn't need for my system but keeping my
fingers crossed I now have the icons for it.