Virus from list

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Tue Jan 9 20:56:39 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 09:33 +1300, Rebel Lion wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 January 2007 03:02, Lorin Pino wrote:
Seems odd - running Ubuntu, and using Microsoft MTA ...

>   This being the most relevant part, it looks like a compromised outlook
> express addressbook, so those using that for this list and who don't have an
> up to date av database and or an isp with a reasonable system should check
> their systems now. Preferably before they post to the net again.
And a cone of silence around the computer, and the whole roon is inside
a halon-equipped docking station just on the other side of the
stratosphere... :)

"I don't see why everyone doesn't just give in and use Microsoft
products"  Bill G., accepting a Businessman of the year award...