6.10 Install Error

Duncan Lithgow dlithgow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 18:42:09 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 05:14 -0500, Richard E. Barmann wrote:
> I have Ver. Dapper Dan
Dapper Drake

>  and want to upgrade to Ver. 6.10.mI have burned
> the .iso but want to upgrade instead of installing the 6.10. (I want to
> preserve my files and  documents)
Unless you've done something wrong, you should be able to just put the
CD in while you're running Kubuntu 6.04 (Dapper Drake) and it will ask
if you want to upgrade. Say yes.

Try again. But it sounds like you've been playing a lot trying to
upgrade some things and not others - if that's true then who knows what
will happen.

Good luck.

Duncan
--