(Off-topic) Software Information: "AutoCad for linux"

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:03:35 UTC 2007

On 08/01/07, Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Well, I recently played with Debian Etch in vmplayer, and used ssh/scp to
> share files between host and vm. Worked quite well - I was able to use
> "connect to server" with ssh/sftp and Nautilus. I imagine in KDE one could
> use "fish" in Konqueror - similar functionality.

To what address are you connecting? I'd love to be able to access the
'Windows' machine in konqueror, as that seems to be what you are doing
(in nautilus). Is there no way, however, to access the real file
system in the Windows VM?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/xmp.html
http://dapot.com