Possible to remove peter at gizmoman.net from users list Was: The "peter at gizmoman.net" dilemma

Carsten Aulbert carsten at welcomes-you.com
Thu Jan 4 12:12:01 UTC 2007

Dear list owner,

there has already been a thread about this, but apparently no-one has
tried to notify the owner of this list.

Every time one sends an email to the list, one gets the notification
that said email address is invalid (aka bounces). Can you please delete
this user from the list or at least send his reception status to no-read?

Thanks a lot

Carsten Aulbert