Gnome Keyboard Layout View

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 05:59:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

My daughter is attempting to use Edubuntu to work on Spanish documents.
We found the Keyboard Preferences and Layout View.

But the Layout View displays the keyboard with such a tiny font that it is
nearly illegible on her laptop.  The annotations above the function keys are
completely illegible squiggles.

Are there larger high resoultion images of the Spanish Keyboard with and
without "dead keys".  I have no idea what the "dead keys" are.

We would like to print high res images of the keyboard and tape them to
the wall next to her computer until she becomes familiar with the layouts.

--
Drew Einhorn