Ubuntu on Dell (was [OT] Dell Confirmed its move !!!)

Dave Grundgeiger dave.grundgeiger at codenouveau.com
Mon Feb 26 20:18:25 UTC 2007

>From the Dell site:
"... we are working with Novell to certify our corporate client products for
Linux ... we are also working with other distributors and evaluating the
possibility of additional certifications across our product line."

Is anyone at Ubuntu involved with this? Dell hardware that's certified to
work with Ubuntu would be a selling point for both products!

Dave

Dave Grundgeiger
CodeNouveau, LLC
Develop .NET Software with Open-Source Tools
http://www.codenouveau.com