Displaying images on A4

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Feb 26 18:26:43 UTC 2007

Andy <stude.list at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have a selection of images (16), and I would like to print them on a
> single sheet of paper (A4). Is there a program I can use to do this
> automatically for me or do I have to drag and drop images by hand?

You can use "gThumb", it's a picture viewer (installed by default in
Ubuntu, go to Applications->Graphics to find it). I have just tested it,
it's very simple: select/highlight your 16 pictures, then go to
Tools->Create Index Image, then click at the bottom on the "Style"
button. This will pop up a dialog where you can finely tune how you
want the index page to looks like. Basic controls like the number of
rows and column, as well as numerous other options if you need them.

HTH

--
Vince